Attractions & Events
Ready for your close-up?
Close is good. Close means everything is within reach, so you can experience more. That’s what makes Atlantica Hotel Halifax different. All the best our city has to offer is right there outside our doors, ready to greet you. In fact, there’s so much to see and do, it can be a little overwhelming. So our helpful staff would like to make a few suggestions:
- Delve into the origins of our world at the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History.
- Spend an afternoon browsing the unique boutiques along Spring Garden Road.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the shade of a camperdown elm in the Public Gardens, an authentic Victorian-era garden.
- Explore our seafaring heritage at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, home to several significant artifacts from the Titanic.
- Drop a coin in the slots and try your luck at Casino Nova Scotia.
- Discover Halifax’s roots as a key British military base inside the walls of the mighty fortress atop Citadel Hill.
- Sample international cuisine at its finest at any of the many restaurants along Quinpool Road.
- Take a stroll through the city’s historic north end, home to many local artists and the unique hydrostone area, built shortly after the Halifax Explosion.
There’s more we could share, but why read about it when you can start experiencing it for yourself now at Atlantica Hotel Halifax?