When it comes to your event, you really only want one thing – to pull off that “had to be there” function that attendees will be talking about long after it’s over.
At the Atlantica Hotel Halifax, that’s our goal too. No matter what type of event it is – conference, training session or family reunion, we always look at ways to do it up different. We pull our team of event planners, stagers, culinary specialists, and audio-visual experts together to share your vision. Then every detail is meticulously planned so your function unfolds just the way you want it to.
What we Offer:
- More than 9,000 sq. ft. of tastefully appointed, flexible function space.
- Nine meeting venues ranging in size from 432 sq. ft. for an event up to 30 people to 3,720 sq. ft. for an event up to 300 people. Download Meeting Room Capacities Information
- The Cabinet, Campaign, Citadel and Cunard rooms on the 2nd floor feature natural light, built-in screen and white boards. Excellent options for breakout spaces or smaller meetings for up to 30 people.
- The Citadel and Cunard Rooms can be opened up to accommodate up to 80 guests in the theatre-style setup.
- The Executive Boardroom on the penthouse level offers a fantastic view of the city’s south end and can accommodate 10 – 12 guests comfortably for a board meeting or private dinner, or can host up to 30 guests for a cocktail reception or hospitality room.
- The Commons is a very unique two-level space perfect for meetings and social events or for receptions of up to 250 guests.
- The Guild Hall is our largest meeting venue with enough comfortable space for a reception or theatre-style seating for 300 guests. For additional flexibility the Guild Hall can be separated into the Guild East and Guild West to facilitate your conference needs.
- A full range of audio-visual services to make your presentations dynamic. Download Audio Visual Information
- Mouth-watering catering menus and a culinary team that knows how to satisfy a hungry room. Download Catering Menus
Off – Site Catering Services
Planning a meeting, wedding or social event at your office, home, or an event space in the city that doesn’t provide food and beverage? We are pleased to offer full off site catering services. You provide the venue, we will take care of everything else.