We live here and work here, and our community has been vital to our success. At the Atlantica Hotel Halifax, we put our neighbours first. We’re helping to make a difference at Atlantica in big ways and small ones. Because we believe that’s how to keep communities healthy and strong.
Supporting our Community
We are proud to support our communities through the following initiatives:
- We offer discounted guestroom rates to anyone who needs overnight accommodations for hospital appointments, surgeries and visits through the Atlanticare Hospital Program. Proceeds from these rooms are donated to the QEII Hospital Foundation and the IWK Hospital Foundation.
- We also support a variety of charity events and organizations serving Halifax, including:
- Hope Cottage
- CIBC Run for the Cure
- Live Art Dance
- The Breast Cancer Foundation
- United Way
- Feed Nova Scotia
- The Children’s Wish Foundation
- Numerous local festivals and arts programs