Dear Guests and “furry friends”:
We are pleased to have your pet stay with us during your visit at the Atlantica Hotel Halifax. Please note the following points below regarding our pet policy.
- All pets must be on a leash when traveling to and from your room. The liability of any pet related incidents will fall to the owner of the pet.
- All owners must pick up after their animals. Halifax bylaws require pet owners to clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in Seasons restaurant or lounge, or the pool area at any time, with the exception of service animals.
- Litter boxes must be cleaned daily.
- We expect that all unattended animals in your room will be kept in a kennel or carrier. In order for housekeeping to clean your room, the pet must be contained, or you must be in the room.
- Housekeeping hours: Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 9am until 5pm. Please contact the front desk at extension 0 to arrange cleaning times.
- A contact number must be provided so you may be reached for any pet concerns.
- Results of any noise complaints from other guests due to pets, will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Maximum pets per room: 1 large dog (30lbs +), 2 small dogs, 2 cats.